it all ends here

Thursday, July 7, 2011

what am i going to once the hp movies are over?
this has been a part of my life for as long as i can remember

well, since the 7th grade.

that's a long time, folks.

but i seriously cannot wait.
book 7 was my favorite.
oh man, and part 2 is going to be epic.
epic!

watch the final trailer here
i cry every time.
no joke. 
i never joke about harry potter.
ever.







who else is counting down the days?
and who else is going to the midnight showing?

i don't think i'll be dressing up this year.

i have to every other midnight showing.

here's proof:



don't judge.




gahh! one week!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

best hp costume EVER! can't wait to see this movie and shed a tear or two for it being over.

Chloe Victoria said...

I'm not ready for it to be over! I cried when the books are over and now the movies are ending! gah! I don't know what I am going to do now either!!

Ashley Serena said...

I never want it to end! And it shan't. :3 PotterMore is coming this October... WEE.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground