some things i will never understand

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

why is sleep referred to as catching zzz's?  it makes absolutely zero sense to me.

why at the beginning of the boy meets world series was eric really cool, then later on in the series he is not street smart at all.  he is just dumb and more the comic relief..? don't get me wrong, i think i like him more as hilarious/clueless eric.

why is it that for the most part good, sweet guys i don't want to date yet the bad guys seem to get my attention?  yet again.  makes zero sense.

why does my hair seemingly stop growing right when it hits the awkward shoulder stage?  i swear i've been in this stage for 6+ months!  i also like to call it the ponytail stage.  it is the hairstyle of choice.

why are war themed nintendo games fun to people?  how is killing virtual people and having virtual blood splatter on the screen fun?

who is jack and why do i want him to hit the road?  he could be a nice guy?





what are some questions you have about random things?

3 comments:

Mal Mecham said...

Oh heavens! I write a blog post like this every couple of weeks or so. There are SO many things that I'll never understand. :) I love this post. You're darling!

Unknown said...

girl, you kill me. & yes, I agree with all of the above.

AllyValdez said...

I love this post--actually just caught up on your blog. I'll also keep the Brown family in my prayers.

Thanks so much for your comment and it warmed my heart a little that you thought of me when you saw "stay calm and eat a cupcake":)

xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground