i'm no beauty queen, i'm just beautiful me

Saturday, July 9, 2011

my style icon as of late:

ever heard of
Selena Gomez?

yeah, she's pretty much darling.  i know what you're thinking.  but seriously, look how girl-next-door she looks.  i just love her sweet/sophisticated/i-do-what-i-want style.

from music vid: who says?... yeah, this song is on my ipod=repeat.  has been for 2 days and counting.
love this look!  i mean really.
loving yellow.


PS Going to see Monte Carlo?  It's adorable.  Don't worry, I went and saw it opening day.  Sat 2 girls away from the most darling Downs Syndrome gal who came dressed as Selena Gomez.  How cute is that!?  Oh man, it made my day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Selena more than I should admit but I can't help myself.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground