my childhood bff got married!

Monday, July 18, 2011


 Suzie Q and I were instant friends since I moved across the street from her in the 2nd grade. We were joined at the hip for years and years. We don't see each other as often as we should, but I love her dearly and I am so excited for her new chapter as Mrs Combs. In all the years I've known her I haven't seen her as happy as she is when she's with her now hubby. It's very sweet. I had the honor of doing the flowers or her wedding. View pictures{here}.

and i am now officially the last of my friends growing up to get married.  holla! 
best moment of the night?


"and now the exchange of the rings"


maid of honor, "uhhhh....i left the ring in the dressing room?...."


(note her embarrassed face...)

the entire crowd bursts into laughter
while the father of the bride ran to find it




too funny!



congratulations suzie and jake! love you guys.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground