girls camp picture overload

Sunday, July 24, 2011

oh man.

do you remember girls camp?


well, ours was a little different.  





we had a pool.  actually it was called an OOL... notice, there's no P in it!
 



we had the opportunity to do baptisms for the dead here

giant Yogi Bear at camp.  He's great.

skit night was unforgettable.  Olivia is one of my all time favorite people.  Here, she's the bearded Princess Sebutts.
  
this was in Manti.  I took this for you, Jordz.  Viva DJ Cream Puff!


more skits!  shoulder angel was awesome!

and we can't forget the ropes course

this is my dear friend Rileigh.  Oh, how I adore this girl.

she wanted to do this. 
and with a little help, she did.  it was incredible.  we were all in tears by the time she was finished.  we were all so proud of her.

it was full of singing around the campfire.






girls camp was amazing.  and let me tell you.  my little beehives are incredible.  i love them dearly.  and even though i came home with a zillion mosquito bites and a sunburn i would not trade spending time with them for anything!

2 comments:

makinUVbetter said...

I am the one and only CreamPuff Diva!!

kellie. said...

aw... i miss girls camp. looks like it was a blast!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground