oh, anna: emails (these may become a new installment on the blog...)

Monday, July 11, 2011

I want to remember these for all time.  Thank you to a dear friend of Anna's who sent these emails to me.  Anna sent these back in 2006!! She was 16. Maybe you will get a feel for her very quirky little personality.  I will treasure these always.



WAAAHOOO!!
those little smilies are quite the lil eye catcher.. i flippin hate physics too!! it just needs to get out of my belleh today! har hardee harrrr.. oh deer.. oh elk. wild horses could not draaag me away from being your bosom friend. i just luffff you! have a splendid day!



Sent:Sat 1/21/06
my little chicken monkey face! how are you this wonderful day? eeeeeepp i want to play with you sometime! except for i cant drive anywhere because some psycho stupid chicken stole my flippin purse. makes me so angry! but anyshoe.. today i woke up at around 2ish and then a boy called me while he was on the lift
snowboarding to ask me if i wanted to go to costa vida. oh my crapper face. he is a silly fun nerd, as am i, and you of course! how is this boy of yours? pretty sure you are going to marry him.. although i've never seen/met/heard of him, i am sure that if you like him, i will aprove! gaahhh my cellular device was stolen along with my license.. i just cant get over the stupid robber face.. have a wondermous evening! i heart you like the knight in shinning armor hearts his fair lady.. goodnight munchkin.



Sent:Fri 1/27/06
how are you doing this blustery day? i say we have a physics party and have you and who ever else wants to come.. come to physics and eat cupcakes with Velocity signs on them.. wowie! i think i am going to go to every house on the taco bell street and find your house so we can play! welp, have a grool day! har har dee har.. c: bye bye




Sent:Sun 5/14/06
hello chickabitty. i just got back from werk. pretty sure i hate doing pink sauce so flippin bad! i have a music box that it supposed to sing a few of my favorite things on sound of music, but it makes sounds of death.. haha it sounds reeeeeealll good. it makes me pee my pants.
 
 
 
oh, anna. YOU make me pee my pants.  i luff you like he-who-must-not-be-named loves to try to kill harry potter.  but he can't.  .... harry potter wins always!   but i still luff you.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Ohhhhhhhh my goodness. I miss you Spencer girls.

Cassidy said...

I read through my emails around the same time frame... they are absolutely ridiculous! thanks for sharing so I know i wasn't the only one writing those kind of emails back then!

anna mae said...

Oh my heck. I can't believe how FUNNY these are. I don't remember acting like this AT ALL! I briefly remember the music box, and I most definitely remember having the "robber face" steal my purse. These are too funny. Thank you Stephanie for still having these!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground