L&J

Friday, January 28, 2011

**Note. This was supposed to be published back in JULY... I was just looking through old posts to delete drafts and realized I never posted this... So.. sorry about the 6 month delay!...



I live weddings.

Seriously.

I go to at least 3 a week.  (mostly because it's my job). 

But I think the wedding bug has caught the majority of my friends.  I've got 9 close friends getting married in the span of 2 months.  sheesh.


Anyway,


Sweet Tart and J Dawg got hitched this last week.  They are absolutely perfect for each other.

Jared Anna and Me


They are doin' great! Especially that grandma in the background.. I am loving her face.

standing under the shade because it was so dang hot out!

Look how gorgeous Lindsey is!  I loved her dress.

Jake Tommy and Robert.

coming out of the temple!  I just love them! I think this is when I started crying.

1 comment:

Ashley Arnold said...

THREE weddings a week!? Holy cow - that's amazing! Your blog is DARLING and so are you! Definitely a new follower! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground