starting today

Monday, November 15, 2010

I love Real Simple magazine.



I could go on and on about how much I love it.



One reason is it includes healthy/yummy looking recipes in every issue.


I have been trying to get my brother to try new things (and by new things I mean anything except chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, etc.) and he refuses.



So I am re-vamping the grocery list.  Cleaning out the pantry. 


And I am creating something I like to call the Real Simple Challenge


One new dinner recipe each night for 3 weeks. 

We are going to be trying

new vegetables
new recipes
new ways to cook things
and just a healthier lifestyle in general


My Real Simple Challenge also includes daily exercise.  (something I and my family have been lacking in). 


Hopefully this will be a really good thing.  I'm mostly doing this for me.  I am really excited to get out of the everyday go-to dinner rut. 

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground