christmas playlist

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

it's almost that time of year.

I LOVE to listen to Christmas music.

not until Thanksgiving Day.

But I have made an exception for today only.

I am cleaning and was in the mood for some festive music.



The Osmond Family Christmas Album {sample here}
The Carpenter's Christmas {sample here}
Glee Christmas (love it.  came out yesterday) {sample here}
Bing Crosby's White Christmas {sample here}
Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton Christmas {sample here}
John Denver Christmas {just this song}  (yep.. grew up listening to this!)
The Chipmunks {sample here}



What's on your Christmas Playlist this season?

1 comment:

Janeal said...

I LOVE the Carpenters Christmas! so great.

Also, I can't listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but I love hearing it in the background of holiday commercials. Is that weird?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground