The Royal Wedding: Kate's Dress.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Yes, I stayed up until 3am (okay, I took a small nap) to watch this..

I mean, come on.  It's the wedding of the CENTURY

How many of you were crazy and got up to watch this like my sister and I did?


Stunning.  I think she nailed it.  I'm not going to lie, I was really worried about what her dress would look like, but she exceeded my expectation.
Oh my, I just love this lady.  She is breathtaking!
Look at that lace detail.  Did you know she had this lace custom made?  Nobody has ever worn lace that looks like this.  I am in love with this lace detail.  The neckline, the sleeves.  I can't wait to see what designers are coming up with at this very moment to copy this history-making dress.
The happy couple: The kiss!   So cute.  I seriously love weddings.  Almost as much as I love Kate Middleton's dress.

you better believe I will be updating you on this dress and the impact it's made.  I want to make an illustration of this dress.  I adore every bit of it.  The silhouette, neckline, sleeves, lace detail, and especially the simplicity of it all. <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh agreed! I LOVE this dress...so classy...kind of like Grace Kelly's dress!

hannah joel said...

Oh mercy,
her dress is glorious...

Chloe Victoria said...

My roommates and I pulled an all nighter to watch it!

Unknown said...

i was at work all night, of course we pulled it up in an empty patient room. She was absolutely stunning. The seamstresses who sewed on the lace were required to wash their hands every thirty minutes, as to keep it pristine and white. They also had to change their needles every three hours to be sure everything was perfect and sharp. It was amazing. I love wedding also!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground