a disney world tutorial

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm a huge Disney Parks Fan.  I feel like this post is long overdue.  People could argue all day long about if Disneyland Park or Disney World is "better".... the only similarity is that they're Disney parks... but I think they're completely different and I love them both for different reasons.  I could go on about this but that's not the point of this post. 


I'mma tell you about what I think the highlights of Disney World are.   I also apologize for how LONG this post is. 


Disney World is made up of 4 main theme parks, with 2 water parks and Downtown Disney.  I'm just going to focus on the 4 main parks.


The Magic Kingdom.  That's the one that's most like Disneyland Park with similair/a lot of the same rides. 
 
my mama and I waiting in line for Peter Pan's Flight(in Fantasyland)--one of our favorites!

the siblings and I... brother is now a foot taller than me.. this was 3 years ago.  


in front of the castle at Magic Kingdom..Notice how HUGE the castle is!  There's a restaurant inside!

My Favorites at Magic Kingdom:
1.  Space Mountain.  It's the best at Magic Kingdom
2.  Snow White's Scary Adventures
3.  Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor
4.  Mickey's PhilharMagic  A fun 3D show




One of my favorite times at any Disney Park was when we went during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.  If you can--try to go then!




Disney's Animal Kingdom  basically a huge zoo with a few attractions/shows and parades with a Disney flair.  It's super fun, but can be done in half a day! 


My favorites:
Anna being eaten by a T Rex in line at Dinosaur, the scariest ride I have ever encountered. it was on this ride where I discovered my true fear of dinosaurs.





Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom.  This is the best ride ever. Ever. Hands Down.


the iconic Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom.  This thing is HUGE. 




Disney's Hollywood Studios 
My favorites:


Rock n' Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith
The Great Movie Ride
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
Beauty and the Beast --Live on stage!
Twilight Zone-Tower of Terror

I love the old Hollywood feel at Disney's Hollywood Studios. 
Epcot


You have got to see the World Showcase at Epcot.  It's so great and really fun to explore!
Just Chillin in Italy, nbd.

Epcot is known for its miraculous flower gardens! 


You probably know Epcot as 'the park with the giant golf ball'.... it's not a golf ball.  It's home to Spaceship Earth

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground