some rules I (try to) follow

Sunday, April 10, 2011

1.  dress like it's a special occasion.  even if it's not.  trust me, you'll feel better about yourself instantly if you take the time to care about presenting yourself(which, I don't do often...but when I do it's worth it!)

2.  only buy expensive-looking clothing. expensive looking being key words (i'm a major clearance/sale rack shopper) but as long as it looks expensive it's probably made well and will last longer...right?  that's my philosophy,  anyway. 

3.  only follow trends that flatter.  no way are you going to find me in a t-shirt dress and leggings!  flattering styles (which are almost always classic pieces) always trump current trends... which brings me to #4

4.  only purchase items which have lasting-power. no sense in spending my money on something which is only going to last a few months trend-wise!  right?


happy shopping!

1 comment:

Beka said...

good rules! i'm going to try to follow these! i also hate the t-shirt and leggings trend. not flattering

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground