just can't make this stuff up

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

at work yesterday, this awkward boy comes in asking to talk to one of my fellow coworkers, who is also awkward.

she goes to meet him outside and comes back in with this GIANT valentines day card ( I should have taken a picture. it was THAT good. )

It said something along the lines of:
"You are my lover
You are my friend
A Love like ours
Will never end.
Dear *Mallory,
You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I can't wait to spend time with you. Love, *Ron
me: so Mallory, is he your boyfriend?
Mal: I think so.
me: Cute... How long have you guys been dating?
Mal: Oh.... .... .... About three days.
me: ....interesting...
And how long have you known him?...
Mal: About two days.
me: (Completely teasing) oooh. so is he a good kisser? (then regretting asking because I knew she would answer)
Mal: I didn't want to say anything... but he kissed me twelve times.
me: huh.... neat!

And I walked away.

priceless. and hilarious.

4 comments:

Beka said...

um erin, i was totally there when that event occurred. i was inconspicuously eating my cheese burrito. why did i not see you? love you lots!

Ashley Serena said...

Good gracious.
...
I just don't know what to say to that.
Uhm.

Unknown said...

Oh Beka. I'm so glad you were there to witness such an event. Things like that ALWAYS happen there. It's stupendous.

Amanda said...

Ha Ha ha Erin I so miss those awkward Taco moments! You must fill me in on the rest of this story!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground