.embarrassing moment.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Once upon a time I made friends with this boy named *Ryan. And once upon a time I had a 7 peaks pass and went every day of the summer. Well, while texting new friend Ryan one day we decided it would be fun to go to 7 peaks after we both got off work. He worked down in p-town so I was going to pick up his swimming gear from his sister and then head down there and meet at the water park.
I get to his house... no answer when I rang the doorbell. So I called Ryan and told him we would just go another day, no big deal...
Then he gives me his garage code, and tells me I needed to go get his stuff... When I refused he sternly replied, "stop being a pansy and just do it." (or something to that effect) So.. feeling really awkward I did it anyway.. Mind you, I'd never been in his house before. Awkward.
So while on the phone with Ryan he walked me through it all..
sandals. check.
swimsuit. check
towel. check
boxer-briefs. (I'm sorry. what?!..) check.
So after being really embarrassed getting his stuff, we met up at 7peaks and had a great time.. I ended up grabbing the wrong swimsuit so he didnt end up needing the b-b's.
fast forward a day or two...
I was giving a ride to a few of Ryan's friends to walmart. Ryan's friend *Mike just randomly yells ERIN... what are these?!... Pointing to
you guessed it.
boxer briefs.
I was mortified and could not stop laughing
After catching my breath I explained what had happened, then the friends could not stop laughing either.
It was one of my most embarrassing moments. I turned bright red. Called Ryan and told him to take his crap out of my car. He wasn't allowed to bring things in the car after that :)

2 comments:

Jalene said...

hahaha! that's hilarious. great story.

afelix said...

Erin I LOVE this story! Remember when you use to actually tell me funny stories in person and I didn't have to blog stalk you!
*Amanda

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground