I like pics like this

Tuesday, February 9, 2010


My big glasses.
My smirk
Long hair (thanks to playing with some hair extensions)
and the Black and White aspect is so fun..
It's also kinda abstract which makes it fun to look at.. I don't know.. I'm an art nerd what can I say?
Also, Today at work we were in kind of a silly mood and slightly bored. So while being productive we decided it would be fun to make a list of
Inappropriate Songs To Have For Your Wedding Video:
(here are some we came up with for your enjoyment)
Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble'
Clumsy - Fergie
Picture - Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow
My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
I'm N Luv - T-Pain
What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
Fun times!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Yay for being productive at work! The "Utah" song day still makes me so happy...

Unknown said...

I love how happy that made you that day.. I will never forget it. How funny. Kati! I'm going to be seeing you in a week ish!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground