I know, I know.. Erin! Come up with something new.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Alright, I realize that the last like, 14 posts have been about some song I've been thinking about or lyrics, etc. But seriously I didn't realize how much I love music until lately. I breathe music. On a church/US history tour I got the "singing sister" award. I'm no singer by any means, but I have a song for every situation. It's a little crazy.
Anyway
With Valentines Day coming up in 2 days, I feel this post is appropriate. But I promise I will tell some good juicy stories as soon as this music phase of my life fades away!
with that said
I love the following songs:
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
and I wonder if I ever crossed your mind, for me it happens all the time.
Sing Along - Sixteen Cities
I love the way the stars shine for you, and every single mountain bows down. I love the way the universe is singing your song, so I'll try to sing along
Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
hooray, hooray I'm your silver lining.
Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat
no I just can't take it, my heart is racing.
Fearless - Taylor Swift
you pull me in and I'm a little more brave.. It's the first kiss, it's flawless, really something.
Only You Can Love Me This Way - Keith Urban
and when I say it's forever, you understand that you're always in my heart, you're always on my mind.
I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say?
enjoy. :)

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground