see the resemblance?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010


So


at work (everything good always happens at work)


this really old lady comes up to the counter and asks to speak with me


I go up and smile and ask how I can help her


She asked me if I was related to her friend *Sally


I said, No...


She said.. Well you two look so alike with your dark eyes! I can really see the resemblance!


Me: Oh! *awkward forced polite laugh* See you later!





1. Not only do I have blue eyes, but do I really look like an old retired woman?

Thank you, unknown old lady, thank you.
*note* I understand I look hideous and angry in this photo (I was dressed up as Belletrix LeStrange for the HP midnight showing) but this is a good pic to show you how light my eyes really are! It was just funny!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground