blog stalking.

Thursday, February 11, 2010


Alright.


Confession.


Sometimes I'm a blog stalker.. No not in a creepy stalker way but I like to find blogs I've never read before. I read these blogs and I become attatched to these people like we're bffs. Natalie, Nie and Jalene are my favorites to read if any of all y'all are interested.



I've never met these ladies but I feel like I've known them for ages because I read their blogs! I know, totally nerdy and stalkerish!



But please watch this video. Found on Jalene's blog. I thought it was so adorable I had to share. I want this someday, please and thank you.


that is all.


Want to watch another vid that will melt your heart? Click HERE. :)

3 comments:

Jan said...

okay, that second video is fantastic. I wonder how much that would cost to have a wedding video like that? crazy expensive I bet.

Day by Day Design said...

You dont know me but I found your blog and I have really enjoyed reading it! I guess we all have a little blog stalker in us! Keep up the fun posts!

Unknown said...

I don't know, but I want it for my wedding someday whatever the cost.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground