schooling. a never ending quest.

Friday, October 21, 2011

i looked up some classes to get all prepared for registration for next semester. i have one word for you: ugggghhhhhhhhhh
seriously. don't get me wrong, i'm reeally looking forward to the upcoming semesters.  it's just a really long road i've got ahead of me.  it's looking like instead of a little over one year left.. i have a lot over one year left.  you know those days?  today is just one of those days where i want to be done with school. 
done! 

hey. at least i will be one semester closer, right?


i haven't had to take out any student loans thus far.  i work my tail off to pay for school.

but i need other options, i'm thinking.
who has taken out student loans?  do any of my readers not work and just go to school?  how is that?  

anyway.  

wish my luck in my seemingly never ending quest to graduate someday.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

you could probably qualify for grants. usually it's the year you turn 24 than they kick in. that's what I do.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground