darn it...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

a little bit ago i went to the eye doctor

i walked into the office, and was given a form to fill out, similar to this:
I got to the question

are you nursing/pregnant? yes or no

without realizing what I was doing (I was hurrying to get through the form) i circled YES


i scribbled the heck out of that question. i didn't know what else to do!

...


kinda reminds me of the time when i was trying on bras (awkward already) at v.'s secret and the dressing room attendant says to me

oooohh so when are you due?

and i said

with that glazed-over-smile should-i-punch-you-or myself-in-the-face-look..

soon.



story of my life.


for the record.  no, i am not nursing. or preggo.

1 comment:

hannah joel said...

Hahaha, this is hilarious.
I've had a similar experience,
in January I accidently marked that I was incarcerated on my financial aid forms & I had to wait until freaking May to get it!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground