i'm poised.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You tend to feel at home wherever you find yourself, even in unfamiliar settings, with new people. It takes a lot to rattle you, and when rattled you recover quickly and gracefully.
You are usually not self-conscious or nervous when you're in an unfamiliar environment or with people you don't know.





usually, this is the case. usually

until there is a boy i fancy in the picture.  then i freeze up and turn all socially awkward and avoid all possible interactions.. hmm, perhaps this is why i don't date the same boy for very long?  drat.  we need to fix this.  maybe i should try to be poised more often?


does this happen to anyone else?  or am i the only 14 year old here?...

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

nope you are not alone. :)

Mal Mecham said...

Dearest. You are SO far from the only one. Trust me. I'm older than you and still do this. Maybe that's why I'm not married yet! ;) Also, I agree about needing to be real friends. MY sister is going to leave me next summer and I'll need another BFF. This seems like the perfect plan!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground