i'm original.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You are constantly coming up with new ideas. For you, the world as it exists is just a jumping-off place; what's going on inside your mind is often more interesting than what's going on outside.
You don't feel that the road to success is to be a realist and stick to the program; you never stop yourself from coming up with new ideas or telling the world what you're thinking about.



you don't understand how much this describes me.

i am alllwayyys coming up with new ideas.  but you knew this. 


i'm always telling people(you) my idears.

new career paths
new business plans
vacation schemes
illustrations
new hair style ideas
updating my style in general
new boys to crush on
schooling plans
ways to earn money
i'm constantly changing my mind



and while most of the time it can be a good thing

a lot of times it hinders my progression.  
i do need to stick to my gut and just go for it rather than change my mind so often. 


what are some of your bright ideas?

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground