makin sculptures

Thursday, October 6, 2011

just going for it.  not really paying attention in class... whoops.
finally buckled down and followed some instruction.. i called this the Oprah phase
starting to look more and more like my friend.

you remember my friend jordan, right?
 of course you do.

i really just love makin jordan-inspired artwork.  i don't know what it is he just has an inspiring face.  wouldn't you say?

just finished my sculpture of him! i've never done anything like this before, so it was really fun for me!  especially because all i do in my painting class is paint boring still life all day every day...ugghhhh




how do you think it turned out?  ps.  i did get an A on this sculpture.  thank the heavens.

1 comment:

Ashley Serena said...

I have never ever been good with clay. This is brilliant, and you definitely deserved that A!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground