halloweenies!

Monday, October 31, 2011

I was planning on being Miss Frizzle for Halloween. 

and then last minute I changed my mind. 
I started as Pirate 
then that switched to Belle
from there quickly turned to Hot Nerd
but then I realized I look like that every day (heh heh)
and so what else was I supposed to be with only 4 minutes to spare?

(i am a major procrastinator.)

my grandpa.

yes, you heard right. not just any grandpa.  my papacito.  

it's uncanny how alike we look:
 

i understand this isn't a wonderful picture of my Papacito(actually this is one of my favorites of him and my mamacita.), but you can see in this picture his famous black rim glasses.  and the hat I'm wearing was actually his.  :)  I'm sad I didn't get to know him while he was still here.  Someday!  Love you Papacito!


look how handsome he is!

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

I LOVE this picture! old pictures are great...especially candid shots.

t said...

Fantastic costume!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground