writers block. blegh.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

dear blogging friends,

i feel as though i'm in a blog-writing rut.

i can't for the life of me think of anything i want to blog about.

well, actually, i have about 3 or 4 posts half started and saved as drafts.

but nothing i actually want to post.


does anyone else have this problem?


how do i fix this? 


i just feel like this blog has been very neglected lately.  sharing thoughts and quotes and video clips.  nothing about me. no stories from my life. i'm bored to death with my own blog!  that is not a good sign.


what do you suggest i do to fix this writers block?


sincerely, frustrated and out of ideas.

1 comment:

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

I would say don't worry about it and just post! Like don't overthink it! The ideas will come flowing! Have a good day!

Ashley Sloan, Check out my hat giveaway :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground