you all know my love of disney.  the animation, the theme parks, but especially the disney princesses.

my dear friend Bradley over at Why Blog? made a post about the Disney Princesses but really just focused on who your type is?

I don't really have a type, but I am most like one of the Disney Princesses!  Head on over to his blog and check it out.  Who are you most like, or who is your type?  Then check out his comments to see what I said about it.  Leave a comment yourself!  He is a funny kid; you'd like the rest of his blog, too! 

Love you Brad!

Also, Artist of this image is Brianna Garcia.  I am a huge fan of hers.  Check her out on deviantART {here}

1 comment:

Beka said...

haha i read Brad's blog and loved it! you should write one on the disney prince's so I can keep an eye out for my prince charming :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground