this made my day

Sunday, December 19, 2010

there is this kid in my neighborhood who has special needs

i've grown up with him and he is one of my fondest friends


a few months ago a bunch of us went to a tumbling gym, including my friend.


i just hung around him the whole night.
he was cracking me up with his crazy stunts and getting stuck in the foam pit.

after talking with him most of the night he finally came up to me and put his arm around me.

"Hey buddy, how we doin?"

"Erin, I'm doing great.. You know I have something to tell you.."

"Oh?  What is it?"

"Erin... If you weren't married....I would totally ask you out."


then he proceeded to laugh and pat me on the back and he ran off to the foam pit.


Later on he asked about it again, but I thought it was so funny.



I didn't know I was married?!  It made my day.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

you have a heart of gold, kid.

and it goes well with your adorable self!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground