I know I'm a day late... But my little sis turned 21 yesterday and I wanted to give her a shout out! And also name 21 things I love about Anna. She made us play this game at every meal and it's high time I said something genuine..

1. She is my best friend
2. She will always sing the boy's part in duets with me
3. She is stunning
4. She is a friend to everyone... Almost.
5. Anna and I can never stay mad at each other for longer than an hour. Usual her anger spurts only last a few minutes. It's great.
6. She knows how to have fun
7. Little sis is dang funny
8. She is clever
9. She is smart and is going places
10. We have always joked that we have twin brains. It's true. She gets me and I get her!
11. Anna has great taste in clothes. and music.
12. She is a great example to everyone
13. She is going to make an awesome mom someday.
14. She is extremely strange which makes being her bff/wombmate/sister exciting
15. Anime comes up with cool nicknames with her creativity
16. She is a clean freak. But we love it
17. Just about every boy who knows what's what has a crush on her. The man who ends up with her is lucky lucky.
18. She has a firm testimony and shows it through her actions
19. She's got a fun sense of humor and shares a little snippit on her blog http://annamaespencer.blogspot.com
20. She is adventurous
21. I have the best sister in the world! Seriously. She is the greatest and I love her to bits and pieces. And everyone who knows her loves her. It's the truth. We are a lucky family to have her.

Love you babygirl!
Hope 21 is everything you hoped it would be and more!!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground