wedding belles!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

(finally.. sorry about the long wait, girls!)

I had a huge response from this post.  I was blown away. . Thanks so much everyone who sent me your bridal pictures. Unfortunately I said I would only do 3.  And then I'm a sucker so I decided to do 4. 

Here's the final product.  I apologize, I don't know how to use my scanner, so I had to settle for phone pictures... I will be sending these pictures soon girls, don't worry. And also, they look better in person!


"I loved my wedding dress, when I was in high school I had a dream about getting married and I was wearing this dress. So when I got engaged and I found it in the store, I had to have it. My favorite part of my dress would have to be the train. It was long with these white ribbons… oh I loved that dress so much!" -Mrs. Willes

"We looked for 4 hours [for my dress] and the very last dress I put on I couldn't help but light up. I absolutely loved it. I love the neck line, the beading, and the buttons!" -Mrs. Robison

Mrs. Elder's dress was very unique.  I loved its antique look and all the lace.  Very lovely. And it suited her perfectly.  She looked gorgeous in it!  I fell in love with the back, which is why I chose to draw it! Naturally!

"I loved how simple my dress was but with a little rouching of the fabric, a black belt, with a diamond brooch on it I felt elegant." - Mrs. Chadwick



Ladies, thanks so much for letting me draw you in your dream dresses!  I loved it.   Hopefully I will be getting an etsy shop started soon so I can do this legit.  Thanks for letting me build my portfolio! :)  

3 comments:

Sadey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadey said...

Oh I love it!! Thanks so so much!

Rachel Elder said...

Erin, you SWEETHEART!!!! These are beautiful:) You are seriously so talented. I cant wait for you to get an etsy shop set up! Thank you for making my dress look so beautiful:)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground