awkward length

Friday, December 17, 2010

Once upon a time I chopped off all my hair.

Just to say I'd done it. 

And since then I've been growing it out.  But mostly keeping it short ish.

And it's finally reached that stage where it's almost past my shoulders.

It's driving me crazy.

I can't wear it straight down because it ends up just flipping out.

I just need it to finally pass my shoulders

but for now it's ponytail-stage.


goo.


Any suggestions for hairstyles at this awkward stage? 
I'm getting bored with ponies and I'm wanting to cut it. 
But I can't.
Because I want to grow it out.

that's all.

1 comment:

Ashley Serena said...

Aughsldkjfsdf.
Your hair is probably loads thicker than mine, so you should try adorable things. If I put my hair in a pony at that "awkward stage", it still looks awkward. Just not... nice.

I'd love to see a snapshot of you with this do: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_H_IEA-URpJw/S_jPiBWVnDI/AAAAAAAAPtc/qkX7j68HGMw/s1600/Quick+%26+Easy-Cute-Japanese-Hair-Style.jpg

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground