.i'll admit.

Friday, December 10, 2010

You've heard the term

senioritis
or
baby hungry

right?


Well.  I'm not either of those. 
I've already graduated from high school, and I'm not even close to having kids, so why even bother thinking about that right now. Right? Well,



I'm engagement ring hungry.



Just the ring. I don't want to date anyone or even be married right now for that matter. 
{too many big plans and too busy.  and too poor.}



How did I come to the conclusion of wanting needing an engagement ring?

I downloaded the Tiffany & Co Ring Finder app on my ipod the other day (bad idea)



and now other than Angry Birds



it's the only thing I look at!



This is my dream ring from Tiffany & Co.













Don't worry, it only costs $12,100





And when I was in New York last year I tried on this beauty.  Priced around $10,000

Not going to lie, my heart raced a little bit putting on a Tiffany's engagement ring.  Not to mention one that is so pricey! 



I loved it.


2 comments:

Beka said...

AH! that first ring is the ring I want too! except with a yellow diamond. i won't lie- looking at rings makes me engagement ring hungry too :)

Ashley Serena said...

Oh golly, ma'am, those are pretty stunning rings. (*o*)
I sway towards the circular-shaped ones myself.
And oh, I'm gonna go to the shrine down the street
and toss a coin in for you
to get a hunky man along with one of those rings.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground