Real Deals

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I understand the need to feel trendy. 
I understand that most college students my age are dirt poor. I am one of them.
There is hope, my dirt poor friends.
I've included some latest trends at Nordstrom and found much more affordable alternatives.

At Walmart.  And Target.  Believe it or not.

I just want to throw in, also, that I own a violet dress.  From Walmart.  Cost me $8.  I get a zillion compliments on  it every time I wear it. 

Also.  There is a woman in my neighborhood who I have declared the best dressed woman.  Well, perhaps in the Top 5.  She shops at thrift stores.  And just buys what looks trendy. 

It's possible to stay in style on a budget.  No need to go granola on me.

:)  Enjoy, and happy bargain-shopping!


Nordstrom Dress A $138

Nordstrom Dress B $138



Walmart Dress A $16



Walmart Dress B $16




Nordstrom Cardi $95




Walmart Cardi $14



for the Target Cardi's I love click {here}


When I save up some moneies I'm goin' shopping!  What will you purchase?

I'm thinking about getting these beauties

PS Fall's Favorite Color?  Coming soon...

1 comment:

Kati said...

I love bargains!!! I searched for some right before coming back. Got some great deals at Kohls and Payless, shoes at Walmart and one of the cutest skirts I've ever owned at Plato's closet (for 6 bucks). Yay deals!! Happy shopping girl! Keep TA in line for me, miss you!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground