on replay

Thursday, September 8, 2011

i don't like you, but i love you.  seems that i'm always thinking of you.  oh you treat me badly.  i love you madly.  you really got a hold on me.  i don't want you, but i need you.  don't want to kiss you but i need to.  oh you do me wrong now, me love is strong now.  you really got a hold on me. 


we have fallen down again tonight.  in this world it's hard to get it right.  tryin' to make your heart feel like a glove.. what  it needs is love love love.  everybody everybody wants to love.  everybody everybody wants to be loved.  happy is the heart that still feels pain.  darkness trains and light will come again.   swing open up your chest and let it in.  just let the love love love begin.


love, such a silly game we play.  like a summer's day in may.  what is love?  what is love?  and i can feel it in your kiss.  it just gives me tender bliss.  when i feel you around i was mad as hell when i hit the ground.  when i see you laugh away.  it hurts but i just won't say.  love.. who can tell me i am wrong.  i just think that i am strong.  oh love


no. i am not in love.  i just love love. and happy lovey love songs.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground