makin it possible

Saturday, September 10, 2011


Well, I've been thinking. 

As you know, I am good friends with the Jordan Makin of makinuvbetter.com.  You would think that being such good friends with him would have its perks.  Don't get me wrong, it does.  For him.  You could say he is a muse of mine for art inspiration.  You may have seen the drawing I did of him that he now uses as sort of a logo.  Did I get any of the credit?  Do I get royalties for how many views his site gets?  You bet I don't.  Do I feature him all the time on my blog and give him free publicity that he doesn't even ask me for?  You guessed it.  Of course I do!  And the other day I was reading his website (really you should check it out.  It is hilarious.  And even if you don't find him funny--he teaches you how to be his kind of funny!) and noticed something I have never checked out before!  His podcasts.  I was fascinated, so I listened to them all.  All!  He is my muse, after all.  I am so inspired right now.  

Which leads me to my new goal in life:

Be a guest podcaster in @makinuvbetter 's podcast.

As soon as I decided that was my goal, it got me thinking even more.  Remember that one time when Ellen DeGeneres held the campaign O! Yes I Can to be on the cover of O! Magazine with Oprah??

Here's a refresher if you live on Mars and have no idea what I'm talking about:

And then it dawned on me.  Even though it's me(like Ellen) trying to get on Jordan's podcast(O! Magazine with Oprah), He is definitely more like Ellen and I am way more like Oprah.  Let me explain.



They both have short hair.
They both are comedians.
They both have big smiles.
They both like girls.
I am a big fan of both of them
They are both big fanz of wearing pants.


We both have amazing hair.
We both like wearing lipstick, high heels, and dresses.
We have the same goals in life (other than this goal right now in my life...)
(to take over the world, one good deed at a time, naturally)
We both like boys.
We both rock the curves.


So. watch what happened next for Ellen: 




O! If it can happen for Ellen, then I will be makin it possible with Jordan'z podcast. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been nagging him to guest on the podcast too. Yo, let's do it TOGETHER!!

makinUVbetter said...

hahahaha. The comparison to me and Ellen Degeneres is priceless. PERFECT. LOVE THIS POST.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground