to dizzy lan

Friday, September 23, 2011

we had a lot of fun at disneyland last week



i discovered i've got {major} wrinkles
anna's still a fweak 


we helped smuggle the rebel spy from the death star, to hoth, and onto the wookie planet



and had a lot of fun smiling awkwardly  


 or acting scared


 my dad even pretended to be too school for cool


 my brother jumped into a bunch of shots. not just ours.


 this was right before my coughing attack that nearly made me pee my pants i was coughing/laughing so hard


 my mom proved once again she is a gangsta


 and we rode big thunder mountain more times than i can count on two hands.
watch the goat. watch the goat. watch the goat. watch the goat.


see you soon, disneyland.  we love you!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground