gotta get my hurr done

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

 i am so completly torn. 

4 years ago i completely went crazy (much like unto how i'm feeling now)..

i went from long hair 


  to shoulder length


then a month later was more brave and cut it assymetrical

to a longer "pixie".
(don't mind my fat face in this pic...)

 i've got that bug again.
i love all the styles below:


keep in mind:

1. i've been growing my hair out for the past year.. the three before that i kept it at chin-length shown below.
2. i'm not the skinniest ol' gal on the block
3. my hair is fine but i've got lots of it.
4. i don't know how ready i am for a natalie portman pixie.  i want it, yes. but that would be too drastic too quickly... and they are a nightmare to grow out.


i've been trying so many different things that i have no idear what i like/what looks good.

what say you?

should i:
a. keep growing it out and stop getting so antsy
b. trim it/cut a couple inches so i am out of this rut
c. chop chop

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you have a great face shape & a "short hair" personality. I wouldn't do Natalie if it scares you but the Michelle version is slightly longer. Plus, it's hair. :)

Mal Mecham said...

Let's be honest: You can pull off the pixie. I'm jealous. Do it because I can't!! ;) (But you look darling no matter what).

Stephanie and Jon Hyde said...

oooh...this is tough. I am in the same situation as you right now and I have no clue. So, ha ha I'm not much help, but from your pictures I think you look super cute with long hair (first pic is adorable. Then again, so are your others. I love the pixie (ponytail) one too. I think you have the face for it and could def. pull it off! definitely. My friend just did this in fact. She had really long hair and then chopped it. Her blog is lewiscrewnews.blogspot.com she has a recent picture up of her short hair, but if you look in past posts you can find her long hair. this is the longest comment ever.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground