the Utah Jazz

Saturday, February 12, 2011

okay.

I just need to document about my favorite team, the Utah Jazz.

And I say favorite team.  Mostly because I don't have another favorite team.
[It may be news to you, but I don't watch football/baseball/hockey.. I don't even understand how to play them.  I just get bored watching]

Anyhow,  back to the Utah Jazz.

I love going to Jazz Games.






I'm sporting my throwback #34 Miles jersey and the bro is sporting #8 Williams




My favorite players are:


Andrei Kirilenko! "AK 47"

CJ Miles (love him.)

Al Jefferson "Big Al"

Deron Williams "D-Will"

Gordon Hayward "Elder Hayward"  (doesn't he look like a missionary?)

Paul Millsap

Raja Bell

Ronnie Price (UVU power!)

 Now I know they've been going through a little bit of a rough patch..  Especially with Jerry Sloan resigning so suddenly.  But I believe in them!  I think they can really pull through.  They were doing so well in their pre-games.  They've got some strong players and just need to pull it together.  Seriously, D-Will is like, the best point guard in the league.  Millsap can make some really great shots.  CJ Miles, too.  Heck, even Elder Hayward.  And there's a reason they call Al Jefferson Big Al.  He's huge!  He's really great tall so he can get those rebounds no problem! 
and just watch this play.  Doesn't it make you so happy?  It makes me happy. 

Come on JAZZ!  You can do it!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground