some yummy stuff

Sunday, February 13, 2011

so. 

a long long time ago

i said i'd be trying out a new recipe from RealSimple every day for 30 days.


well, that was really ambitious of me, wasn't it?
it turned into 1 or 2 a week. 


I discovered a few things.

1.  I can follow a recipe.  Hooray.  My mommy taught me good.
2.  RealSimple really is really simple to follow.  and so yummy.
3.  I really love pasta, apparently.  (it's easy)

as my friend Junie B says--Wowie Wow Wow!

Here are some of my favorites we Spencers tried out!

pasta with peppers and mozzarella
**I substituted the arugula for spinach and it was still delightful.

broccoli alfredo
This recipe had my family going back for 2nds and 3rds for dad!  He loved it.  We loved it!

spinach pasta with asparagus pesto

this one was my personal fave.  it smelled SO good making and it was delightful.  My food even turned out looking like the RealSimple picture! 

what are some of your favorite recipes?

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground