22 great things about jordz

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Jordz! (2 days late.. sorry) I told you 22 great things about you were coming your way soon.  Here you go! Enjoy :)


1.  He taught me how to tweet.  #ithinkheregretsitnow
2.  He's got a great smile
3.  Jordan is a good friend to anyone and everyone 
4.  He wears sweaters and matches with his friends.  It's cute, really.(thanks bridge for the image)




















5.  he teaches me how to be funny with simple rules.(more on that later..)
6.  Jordz does nice things for me without complaining
7.  I like watching basketball games with him.  We both scream at the tellie together.
8.  You can hear his laugh in a crowd.  He has a very unique laugh.  We all love it.
9.  He's only made me cry a few times.  I hope not on purpose..
10. Anna and I call him a best friend.  Don't be jealous. He's best friends with everyone. (see 3)

















11.  His last name is great for blog titles.  MakinUVBetter



















12.  Jordan can make just about anyone laugh (see 5.)
13.  He keeps me company in Sunday School
14.  I think he's got great style.  He's one of the only boys I know who wears purple.. it looks great on him!
15.  Jordan is smart. He's going places in life (my words.. and my dad's)
16.  Jordan's family is the greatest, also.
17.  Jordz makes any situation fun/funny
18.  He makes ironic observations. Which make people laugh.  (more on that later... see 5)
19.  He isn't afaid to tell me totake a chill pill.  And I appreciate that.
20.  His basketball knowledge is awesome.  He and my bro are like two peas in a pod.
21.  Jordan's also a good coach of many things... mostly basketball.
22.  He can pull off red hair. Just like Ariel.

Oh.  And he is quite the artist.


1 comment:

makinUVbetter said...

Erin i love it! Haha you're so awesOme. Thanks so much!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground