dear spring time,

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I know I said I was going to start my spring cleaning today hoping for an early arrival, but I just didn't get around to it today! 

I'm sorry.

Hopefully you won't think that I don't want you to come.  Because, trust me, I do. 

You don't know how miserable it is to drive to school in the morning and shiver most of the way there because I'm always running late and don't have time to start my car and let it warm up before hitting the road. 

I can't wait for flowers, either.  When you come, flowers bloom left and right.  And, well, flowers just make me happy! 

I think you should come sooner than later because I am ready for the new spring trends!  I can't wait for pale shades and floral prints. 

Springtime also brings my birthday.  And birthdays are fun for everyone. 

I just wanted you to know how I'm really looking forward to your arrival and how much I've missed you (especially these last few blustery blizzardy days).

Much love, Erin.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground