today

Saturday, February 26, 2011

i created an artist profile on lds.org

i'm planning on entering this contest.


i'm really nervous.  the last time i entered any sort of art contest it was in elementary school.


but this will be really good for me.  even if it doesn't go anywhere, i'm excited to be creating something that reflects my beliefs.

the theme is

make known His wonderful works

beautiful.

can't wait to get started. i've already started brainstorming.

you should do the contest too!  Seriously.  pros and amateurs alike are welcome to join.  which is why i'm even doing it.

good luck!  and if you decide to do it--i'm interested in what you do!  i'll be keeping you all posted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fun! I love that theme... maybe I'll enter some photography project of mine...

Lori Ann said...

yeay!! Erin I am so glad you are doing this!! I am all about putting yourself out there and trying new things- that's what makes us grow and become more than we already are! you are awesome!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground