stupid bratty allergies

Monday, September 13, 2010

this week I've found myself sneezing nonstop.

I do not hold my sneezes in, either.

my sneezes are big and loud and obnoxious. 



after my most recent sneeze attack I remembered an instance where one of my gargantuan sneezes created quite an embarrassing moment.



I was walking past The Jungle Cruise at Disneyland.


little to no people in sight.



one of my famous sneezes took over the Disney background music, and from inside a nearby shop I hear a man's deep voice yell, "Bless You!"


I didn't realize I was that loud.


I'm sure all of Adventureland heard my sickly obnoxious scream of a sneeze.


And of course Sister and Brother just had to laugh. 



And then I laughed.  And everything was okay.  And I seem to really like beginning sentences with and.




now I'm off to find some benadryl. 

1 comment:

Dempsey Sanders said...

ha ha this post made me laugh, I sneeze all the time and make this really weird sound and throw my head back like some sort of diva ha ha

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground