nothing to display

Sunday, September 12, 2010

whenever something happens worth blogging about I usually keep a note of it and save it in my drafts on my phone so I'm not sitting at the computer wasting time wondering what to blog about.  Apparently nothing exciting has happened this week because I had zero drafts saved on my phone.

Or maybe I accidentally deleted my texts in my sleep.  I do that sometimes.  I also text in my sleep sometimes.

I'll wake up with a text from someone and wonder what the heck they're talking about.. So I'll look at the text I sent to try to make some sense of it all and I will have sent it at 3am ish... Sleep texting.

From now on I think I may just shut off my phone before I go to sleep.  This means I'll have to buy an alarm clock.  Or two.  I usually don't hear my alarm on my phone.  It's a miracle I ever wake up.  Well, wake up on time.  I usually wake up with my natural alarm clock around 8:30. 

Are you an early bird or a night owl?  I used to think I was a night owl... But I feel like I accomplish so much more in my day when I go to bed early and wake up early.  I do enjoy the occasional late night.  But those of you of whom I've had sleepovers with know that I do not stay up well.

I was always the first to fall asleep.


Oh well.

How was that for nothing to blog about?

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground