Harry Potter!!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

this blog tends to consist of many count downs. I'm so sorry.  But after realizing that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I comes out in only 51 days I just had to blog about it.

Who else is a Harry Potter fanatic like I am?  I've started to read the 7th book again in preparation.  I think I will also host a HP party prior to the midnight showing of this film. 

And watch all the HP movies--one a day leading up to the premier.  Oh my word. I can't wait!!


I also found these pictures:  Enjoy.

Aaaaah!  Excitement overload.

See, they like each other in real life.

Me. Dressed as Harry Potter.  I know, it's hard to get Daniel R and I confused.  We look so much alike.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

I like that you say "Oh my word!" I say that too, then once it comes out of my mouth my hand hits my forehead and I realize I'm turning into my mother. Ha! Also, thanks for the info on Fashion Affair's new life.

Janeal said...

I. Love. Harry Potter. Today I was showing my mom the preview and realized that it basically comes out next month! (I know it's still September, but go with me here.) I can't believe it's almost over.

Lori Ann said...

ERIN- if you do in fact host a HP party and watch the films I must be invited! (unless you don't want to invite me that is) but seriously- if I am invited let me know what your plans are because I am so excited!!

Suzie said...

I scrolled down to your cute face and laughed out loud.
ADORABLE!

and may I say-the shots of you and Anna at your free shoot were nothing short of amazing!
Gorgeous girls, you are-with the personalities to boot!

Jen Schow said...

Holy crap and wait for harry potter! Hey I wanted to tell you about the cutest online boutique I heard about that I think you will appreciate. It's called Ruche. Look it up. You will love it. (Reasonably priced too...)

Ashley Serena said...

YES.
Thank HEAVENS Japan is on the ball... I feel an Japanese Potter party comin' on... Kanpai!

PS: You're so cute. <3 Love the costume!

Losee's said...

love it Erin!! We are counting down the days too!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground