Autumn Air

Sunday, September 12, 2010

In the midst of all this hot summery weather there have been a handful of cool evenings I've enjoyed.  Reminds me that Fall is just around the river bend.

I love fall.  Everything about it.


  • Crisp cute-sweater Weather

  • Corn Mazes (not haunted preferably-- unless there is a charming young man to accompany me:)

  • Halloween.  Speaking of witch (ha) I'm going to need your help to determine who to be for this glorious holiday.

  • Changing of the Leaves.  Mm.  And crunching of the leaves while playing with the puppies outside.

  • Pumpkin Bread at Kneaders.  If you haven't tried it, you need to. It is celestial.  Truly.

  • Witchapalooza at Gardner Village.

  • Carving Pumpkins

  • Halloween Decorations

  • Scary Movies.  I've recently become a fan.  I used to absolutely hate every scary movie, but the more I watch the more ridiculous and funny they are to me.  Of course the scary movies I watch aren't extremely scary, but hey. 

Mmmm. Can't wait.  I've already posted about this.  Maybe this will make you realize how much I truly love it.

2 comments:

Dempsey Sanders said...

I really like the Autumn too, can't wait for Halloween, I think im dressing up as chucky ha ha

anna mae said...

meee tooo!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground