gah.

Saturday, November 28, 2009


it seems everywhere I look there are people in like or in love

holding hands
cuddling
smiling into each others eyes
being adorable

I don't understand how they do it.

I can't seem to bring myself to get to that point.


Half of me says if I wanted it enough and if it was right it would just happen.

The other half says I should just stop worrying and go for it.



having a crush doesn't scare me

it's the doing something about it part that freaks me out


what to do, what to do.

2 comments:

Ashley Serena said...

I think there's a weensy bit of pressure from society to be in love. Just have fun, girly! You'll fall in love doing it. :) Best wishes!

Beka said...

ah erin i know exactly what you mean. try going to BYU where half the population is married and the other half is dating... well thats what it seems like ha ha. i feel your pain :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground