12:15 am

Tuesday, November 24, 2009


I'm off to San Francisco in 4 hours and 45 minutes. I haven't slept a wink, or done an ounce of packing. Will somebody PLEASE motivate me?! I seriously am very excited to be going.. this is my first time to SF after all.. I just feel super lazy right now! I've got a zillion and a half things to do before I go to bed. Which will probably be around the time we leave anyhow. Gah.


In San Fran I will be:




  • Checking out the Art Institute of SF


  • Seeing the Golden Gate Bridge in person for the first time. yay.


  • Going to see Wicked. double yay.


  • Trying on some real Christian Louboutins. My knock offs just aren't cuttin it. If I can't afford them, I'm at least going to try them on. Saks Fifth Avenue or Neiman Marcus, here I come.


  • Eating Thanksgiving Dinner in a hotel room. eugh. Oh well.


Wish me luck. Happy Blogging for a few days until I get back! Pictures/Updates to come.


Ps I have a wee crush on a boy. Seriously, I haven't had a crush on anyone in probably 4 months. That's a long time. :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh! I am so jealous! I just went to the bay with David the other day. We should do a road trip again if your down. Tell me how you liked the school down there. I am looking into the Academy of Art down there too.

Unknown said...

We should! I wasn't in love with the city like I thought I would.. Maybe I need to give it another shot! Road trip city! Love it!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground