New York City

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Okay
So
I've got the opportunity to go to NYC for a few weeks.
May 22ish to June 1.

Please tell me why I shouldn't go

There's nothing holding me here.

Nothing.

So.

Should I do it?..


I want to SO badly.

2 weeks of roaming the city:
broadway
central park
upper westside
times square
shopping for my christian loubuitons
museums
manhattan temple
subways
statue of liberty
taxis
ground zero
checking out design schools



It'll probably cost around $3000 when it's all said and done....

help!

1 comment:

Ashley Serena said...

Please do it, if you can afford it. NYC is a FANTASTIC experience everyone needs to enjoy at one point in their life or another. I still cherish the memories I made there. :) Go for it, says I!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground