if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm a fan of Dancing With The Stars..


I love critiquing the dances and looking at all the fabulous (and sometimes not so fabulous) costumes.


I love watching the professionals and the routines they come up with.


One professional who is fave:
Julianne Hough. Gorgeous.




I've been a fan of hers since she joined the professionals on DWTS. She's so beautiful and just quirky and fun and I love her. This is her "before"






and AFTER


.... Still beautiful, but she was SO gorgeous before! And she doesn't even look like the same girl anymore!.. Seriously. You just lost about 86 respect points. I don't understand why gorgeous girls think they're not and go mess up their face to make them look...well, still beautiful but FAKE LOOKING.. Ugh. It Bugs.





Take Meg Ryan For instance. Beautiful.. Then she got a little older. And instead of rejoicing in her gorgeous wrinkles that mean you've got wisdom and experiences under your belt she goes and gets plastic surgery!

Not so pretty. :( Makes me sad.

In however many years when I'm old and wrinkled, I will remember Meg Ryan and what not to do when I'm looking in the mirror... and then remember President Hinckley when he said [not exact quote] he was looking at his wife, Marjorie, one day and she was covered in wrinkles. He said he had never seen anyone so beautiful in his life :) How sweet.

future husband, take notes.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground