Roma day II

Thursday, June 21, 2012

(Roman numerals... {in the title}...did you catch that?... ha)

Are you sick of pictures yet?  We are only on day 3 of 40, people.... yikes.  I think I am sick of pictures (not really).  I may have to spread these out! 


So. This day was spent studying (Hooray!  First official study abroad day!) Ancient Rome.

The Arch of Titus is what I did my report on.  It will get its own post later on.

One and only jump shot!



Giving my report... which I got an A on!  Woot!

Inside the Colosseum.. Sorry it's blurry.  This is also the day my camera decided to have a freak out and die.  Yes.  My camera died not even a week into SA. 
Chelsie and I  inside the Colosseum.  That place is huge!



My cute roommates Aspen and Linda and I ..I miss them!  We had some fun times.    Sorry guys!! (hahah. inside joke)



The Column of Trajan.

Me, Dev, Brookie Cookie and Cody trying to figure out where to go next


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground